Conventional End Mount Slip-on Module
This versatile low weight Slip-on module has been designed to fit most full size pickups. The base model features a baffled 200 gallon polypropylene tank, Honda powered centrifugal pump, drafting capabilities, and standard heavy duty Hose reel, with 100 feet 3/4“ hose. Choose from the options available to customize your product. For any questions about the available options please contact us.
For shipping/delivery and payment options, contact us.
Make/model: Wildland Products 100% polypropylene construction, internally baffled. Integrated sight glass for water level, end mount pump pad tie down machined slots around the edges. This design offers a low center of gravity and easy access to the pump and controls.
Capacity: 200 U.S. gallons.
Fill port: Integral breather, strainer, fill cap. Additional 1” NPSH fill
Drain port: 1.5” expansion plug
- Make/model: Koshin SEH-40, self-priming single stage centrifugal pump.
- Suction: 1.5” MNPT
- Discharge: 1.5” MNPT
- Max discharge: 73 GPM
- Max pressure: 61 PSI
- Make /model: Honda GX50H 4 stroke, gasoline engine.
- Starting system: Pull start, recoil
- Max power: 1HP @ 7000 RPM.
- Make/model: Reel Craft series 30000, Heavy duty
- Hose capacity: 150 feet heavy duty semi rigid hose. ¾ GHT
- Rewind: Manual
- Drum brake: manual, drag
- 300 and 400 gal capacities
- Wildland products range 115 Pump
- Wildland Products pro 250
- Foam proportioner with 10 gal foam cell
- Electric start motors
- electric rewind hose reel