UTV80 Slip-On Unit
This versatile, low weight slip-on module has been designed to fit most utility UTVs. Features a baffled 85-gallon polypropylene tank, Honda powered centrifugal pump, drafting capabilities, and standard heavy duty hose reel, with 100 foot ¾” hose.
Additional options include: Class A Foam System, Roller Fairlead for Hose Reel.
For shipping/delivery and payment options, contact us.
Choose Your Options
- Make/Model: Wildland Products 100% polypropylene construction, internally baffled; Integrated sight glass for water level, with machined tie-down slots around the edges
- Capacity: 85 U.S. gallons
- Fill Port: Integral breather, strainer, fill cap; Additional 1” NPSH fill
- Drain Port: 1.5” expansion plug
- Make/Model: Koshin SEH-40, self-priming single stage centrifugal pump
- Suction: 1.5” MNPT
- Discharge: 1.5” MNPT
- Max Discharge: 73 GPM
- Max Pressure: 61 PSI
- Make/Model: Honda GX50H 4 stroke, gasoline engine
- Starting System: Pull start, recoil
- Max Power: 1HP @ 7000 RPM
- Make/Model: Reel Craft series 30000, heavy duty
- Hose Capacity: 100 feet heavy duty semi rigid hose, ¾ GHT
- Rewind: Manual
- Drum Brake: manual, drag
- Drafting capabilities, polypropylene fittings